Saturday, August 2, 2014

Answer me this....



1. When driving, are you more likely to listen to the radio, to CDs or an iPod, or nothing at all?

Talk radio.  If I am driving "Mama Car" aka our family car I listen to the Catholic Channel.  I am sometimes blessed with Cardinal Dolan.  Normally it's just pure entertainment from The Catholic Guy, Lino Rulli, or Broken Halo with Father Dave Dwyer.  Both shows have me laughing.

If I am in a commute car w/o Sirius radio, I'll listen to all sorts of talk.  My favorite, though, is Dave Ramsey. I get so excited as I hear families get out of financial debt.  Totally inspires me to be thrifty!

2. Do you prefer window or aisle?

The answer to this one depends on the type of flight.
International-- a window seat so I can sleep.  
Short domestic flights-  aisle for quick access out.

3. Do you fall asleep on your side, back, or stomach? What position are you in when you wake up?
I tend to fall asleep on my back and wake up on my side.

4. When is the last time you attended a zoo, circus, carnival, county fair, or parade?
Zoo-  a year ago.  We had membership for a year and would regularly go.  Sort of miss it and debating whether it's a good investment or not.

5. Do you have a favorite quote or inspirational saying?
“Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a harder battle.” 
― Plato


6. What's the best thing about summer?
Watermelon :)  Love everything watermelon.
Oh, and swimming.  Is there really anything better than a swim on a hot day?
I have friends that won't swim because they won't get in a suit.  Psssh!!  I'm chunky and out of shape looking but I love swimming with my children.

No comments:

Post a Comment